Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Great Day

Awaking up to friends telling me to hurry because were late. I quickly dressed and jumped in the car to head to the coast and hit the beach. Music playing and everyone was excited about having a good time on such a hot day.

Getting there I could see all the surf and sand going for miles. We parked and run down to the beach and through our towels on the sand and jumped in the cool ocean. Having a great time on the boards when this girl swim over and says “You have great moves” and asks me to lunch. Right now I'm thinking this is going to be a great day.

I tell my friends and there laughing yelling “your the man mate” as we head to a nice restaurant and order big steaks as we start chatting about all the good things in life. All the time thinking, we are at the beach it would be just as nice to have fish and chips sitting on a towel at the beach. Well things went really well and we leave the restaurant laughing and her friends join us and say there heading to do “Sky Diving” and invited me to. Of course I went because I will try anything once..
Okay I'm trying to keep this story short but what a day already. Ha ha.

So there I was in a perfectly built plane ready to jump out. I did and for a good while was scared then it was great, feeling the wind and what a rush, I kept thinking this is something you do that you never forget. Falling quickly I kept think I had to remember something oh yeah I pulled the rip cord. Ha ha

Of course a great landing (on my butt) ha ha But everyone was smiling and having a great time.
Hours later meeting my mates and saying this day couldn't get better. All of us went to the pub and was dancing to the music. All the time I'm thinking this day is for the books, Never going to forget.

You won't believe what happen next.. I woke up and thought that was a great dream and headed to work saying “Today could have been a greater day” (dream really did happen) ha ha. I'm looking forward to going to sleep tonight.

I know it's a bit personal to share a dream but having nice dreams that I'm active with friends and surf and all that, keeps me smiling a lot when things are bad. As I've said before “Looking for the good things in life makes it hard to have bad days. Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying I get it right and always have happy thoughts, But I do try to make the most of what I have and think that things could be worst so really I'm lucky.

Fact is, things could be worst no matter what is happening. But the thing that is most important which is what I always say to myself is “Things can only get better from here.” if things don't then I say “things can only get better from here” ha ha until it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment