Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I have done it, I was asked to write a story for Queensland Shelter quarterly magazine on the floods that hit here in Brisbane. I wrote it and YES they loved it so much they published it. My very first writen by me published work. I feel so proud. I asked if I can post it here and well here it is.

Now for the really great news, I loved writing it and I feel it may help awarness for the homeless. I great day's work. haha

I hope you all like it.

Enter text in here
Grant the Polite Guy

Thank you for reading my blog and if you like it then please tell others.
I hope you all have a great day.
Grant the Polite Guy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Grant! Things just getting better and better for you! You deserve it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Grant, that is just fantastic. You should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete