Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

2 Days to go

Now this is hard for me because I like to write about things that happen and because of this BBQ we are putting together there's never any time for anything, even myself. ha ha

I wanted people to know the full details about the BBQ so here it is.
Browns Park, Ipswich
Sunday the 27th of November
10am to 2pm.

All are working including homeless/people in need to working people.
Remember why we do these BBQ'S. It's never been to just hand out food and clothes it's so homeless can come and feel the community is coming together to help as mates.

Now alot of people have praised me for doing these BBQ'S for the homeless and things I do. But please let me say, alot of people give there time and donate many things so these BBQ'S go ahead. Not just me.

My next post is all about those people who have worked with me and some even harder then me, to make Mates helping Mates possible.

I will have the post done by tomorrow.

I know this ones short but thank you for reading my blog and I hope you all have a good day.
Grant the Polite Guy
0412 190 011
grantthepoliteguy@gmail.com

1 comment: