Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

SOS Please Help and share this

SOS OH am I in trouble. I made a huge mistake and it will be bad for the homeless because it won't be good enough.

A great friend Stacey set up for us to have tables and chairs for our BBQ event. Well I had to send off a competed form and never done it in time. There's no tables and chairs coming. OHNO

Please help if you can. If you have outdoor tables and chairs PLEASE bring them. The tables for putting food on and clothes for showing the homeless.

This was my mistake and I'm very sorry, but this can be fixed if some people can bring there's.

If so please be there around 9am as we need to set things up early before homeless turn up.
Browns Park, Ipswich
9am to 2pm
Sunday 27th of November.

If you can help please call or email.
Thank you again and I'll see you tomorrow.
Grant.
0412 190 011
grantthepoliteguy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment